Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My own question answered!

http://www.fixya.com/support/t114263-rotate_video_clip_took_vertically

Hi all,
Can anyone help with this one? Lumix camera's obviously when you take a picture portrait you can flip it if it comes up as a landscape in your PC, does anyone know if PD5P can flip a movie clip that has been actually filmed portrait, or if their are any relavant programs that can do it. I do realise that i may have to suffer the black border either side of the film if it can be done (like appears on portrait photos when you add them to the timeline) At the moment if you add it you either have to lie on the floor or stand your T.V. on its side to be able to watch it! (i am joking!)
Thanks for the heads up,
I did reply to Tom via a PM, and duely thanked him for his help which on both occasion's was in depth and well explained. The second question was different to the first, i thought, as my initial question was how to change the VRO so PD recognised it, the second was which format was it best to convert to i.e. mpeg, divx, etc for best quality for play back on a DVD player. Maybe i didn't explain myself clearly and appolagise for any offence caused.
I have found out this is a problem specific to Panasonic DVD-RAM discs that i use in the camera, but have found a way of converting it for PD with maximum quality. From now on though i will be using DVD -RW as these write the file as a .VOB file which i believe (correct me if im wrong) can be imported into PD no problem. Once again i appolagise if i should have posted my reply in the forum for all to see, and therefore helped them as well as myself.
If anyone has the same problem as myself with .VRO conversion problems feel free to contact me and i will endevour to pass on my limited knowledge on the matter........i lost sleep so you don't have too!!!!
Can anyone help, i am having to convert my .vro files i have tried a few .avi .mpeg divx etc. I have found concerting to a quicktime file then importing to PD5 to edit the best but am still not completely happy with final dvd on playback. Is the PAL 25fps the best or can anyone give me their tips on a good set up for the best quality picture on playback.
Thanks
Hi all
Is there a way of creating a slideshow for photos with music that will come up as a seperate munu icon? Im thinking the only way to do it is add the pics in the timeline at the end of the video then set it as a new chapter and add music at that point, am i correct or is there a simpler way?
I have PD5 premo 2505a
Please help me...PLEEEASE!
I am using a panasonic DVD videocamera with dvd-ram discs im trying to capture my video using a usb connected to the front of my acer pc tower, when importing files it gets to 99% and freezes. The files are in a DVD_RTAV file and within that the film shows as VR_MOVIE.VRO i believe the powerdirector does not recognise the media in this format? I have a movavi encoder but this also does not like the file, i think i need to convert to AVI type file, if so how or can someone point me in the direction of a free download???
What file type does powerdirector prefer
I AM VERY FUSTRATED!!!!
Go to: