Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Good Day!

So I made another attempt at producing my movie and it worked this time!

My TV is new. Like three weeks old. It's a 60" Samsung Smart LED.

I have a question re: TV Safe zone... Why does this exist? I'm assuming if not converting to DVD this is not an issue? Is that it? I don't qet the logic...

Sorry if the answer is probably logical but like i mentioned before I'm just getting started in all this and am in the proces of learning everything.

Thanks again!
Ok so I finaly had time to try and Produce my movie! Everything went well the second time I tried. First time the laptop froze at 88%. The second time everything worked. I played back my movie and it Worked!!! Until I got near then end. One sequence of about 40 seconds is a green screen!!

So two hours of rendering for nothing. I guess I can only try again? Whats up with the green screen!?! I still have audio though.

Cheers!

Andre
By "Nice looking video" i just mean no pixelated areas and/or shaking.

I'm going to try your suggestions Carl! Thanks!
So if my footage was filmed in HD then there is no hope for a nice looking video if I transfer to DVD right?

Thanks Carl much appreciated.
Thanks for the responses!

So from what I gather if my footage was filmed in HD, which it was, no matter what i do the DVD will not look good. So I should not even consider making a DVD then right? Unless i upgrade to a Blue-Ray system right?

Another thing i noticed was that I produced my project on a WMV format and selected the Full HD setting and the quality at times is also bad. Some sections are all "pixelated" like. At one point the screen turns green. Is this because i need a better computer? Is there another setting I can try instead of Full HD?

I tried the TV Safe Zone thing and I can see how effective that can be for menus and stuff. But how can it help with my footage? I mean the footage is what it is? I can't really shrink it to fit can I?

I really appreciate the responses. Until I can figure out how I can present good looking results it really has made me second guess if I should start my next project.

Andre
So I finally burned my movie to a disc and got all excited to watch it on my TV and then i saw the results... big time bummer.

Two issues that are apparent:

1. Some of the image is cut out by my TV's border. I set it to the 16:9 setting so it shouldn't be a problem right?

2. The picture shakes. For example one of the scenes is the planes wing with logo at the end. Well the logo can barely be read since it shakes so much.

Any help would be appreciated. Please excuse me but some things I might not understand since most computer stuff just flies over my head. Super frustrating.

Thanks!
Perfect! Thank you so much! Btw I subscribed to your Youtube channel about a month ago! I really like it!
How can I add some sort of panning motion to pictures i add to my movie?

Thanks!
Hello!

Does anyone know how I can create the "pixie dust" effect for text? It's the effect where the text appears and then disappears by turning into "pixie dust" from left to right or right to left.

Thanks!

Andre
Thank you very much!

It was indeed the preview settings that ha been set to a lower quality.
Hello everyone,

I've never asked a question here before and I hope you can help me.

I have so far created about 4 minutes of footage for a video I am making. When I play back what I have done so far everything seems "pixelish" a little compared to the original files which look great. I clicked one of the videos i had imported and when it plays back it looks fine but as soon as i add it to the project it looks bad?

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
Go to: