Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
ftp://429:SGHVFISQ@ftp.gocyberlink.com/PowerDVD11

Worked for me.
Well if you haven't heard there appears to be a hotfix.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The final fix is supposed to come before May. At least they finally responded to the issue with some useful information.
I am experiencing the same exact issues as others here, and have had a ticket open with Cyberlink for seven days. This is really unacceptable as far as I'm concerned. I work in tech support for a local telephine/ISP in Arkansas and if we responded to trouble tickets as badly as Cyberlink is, we would lose every one of our customers. This isn't going to help your future sales, Cyberlink. Everyday that goes by without this being fixed equals lost reputation within a fairly small market. I imagine Corel WinDVD developers are happy about it though, as their product works perfectly and I expect they are getting the customers that you are currently losing forever with your inaction. If you want the advice of a fellow tech support employee, I'd advise you to give as much information to your customers as possible as to what the problem is and what you are doing to fix it. Folks tend to be more patient if they know exactly what you are doing to fix it, even if you don't give them a time frame for resolution. Your current answer of "we are working on it" gives about as much satisfaction as a car with two tires.
Go to: