Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It seems they are not very keen on fixing this... oh well.

As I said, I'm using another software for the moment, and it's all good.
Good to see that you are investigating the issue.

There are many ways to check the changes with free 3rd party software, so don't even go there. Just don't.

The ticket I opened with CyberLink was, as I expected, kind of useless. It could as well have been a automated answer.

"Thank you for contacting us. Update your drivers. Make a DxDiag and send to us, Send us your serial. Send us a screenshot with the error."

Not a chance. You already know of this problem, if not - just google it.
I've contacted the tech support too. Not expecting any miracles, but it can't hurt either.
I'll give it a try. I'll probably use WinDVD in the end anyway thou...
Update 2428 is for PDVD12.

I highly doubt it will solve this issue with PDVD11...
Don't get your hopes up. The latest patch was suppoed to solve this. Since is doesn't but still claim to fix it, the devs most likely consider it solved.
I tried WinDVD trial and it worked great. I bought it right away. It works perfectly and is way faster than PowerDVD. Figures.
As the title says, fresh install, then latest patch. Now region is greyed out and changes says 0.

Tried reinstalling, tried the suggestions here on the forum.

Seriously, how do I fix this? The program is completely useless as it is now?

Upgrade to v12? Never in my lifetime if this can't be fixed.
Go to: