Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there any hope to ever see PowerDirector Mobile in an iOS verison for iPad/iPhone?
True motion tracking please... and I'll stay...
While I really like PD I'm seriously considering changing to another software as I have a strong need for motion tracking... As mentioned in other posts, key frames is good but cannot replace motion tracking when you need to lock an object to a moving background.
It was mentioned in the questionnaire that was sent out toe the members recently so maybe there is hope...
Does any know if there are any plans to make an iOS (read iPad) compatible PowerDirector Mobile app?
Or do I have to buy another tablet...

Regards
Fred
Thanks Dafydd Bevan !
That solved my problem. Not the last autosaved files but the second oldest one. This was good learning - it could be used in other situations as well.
Thank you very much for taking the time to help
Regards,
Fred
I opened an existing project but had forgotten to turn on the external drive where I had the media files. Got informed that the media files were not available. Selected the option that appeard the most appropriate but don't remember what it was. Booted the drive and started over again.
Problem is that now when I load the project I get the time line but it doesn't load the media files. The time line show the diferent segments with correct times, settings, transitions etc but are no longer linked to the media files.
Manually adding the media content to the media room, before or after opening the project does not change the situation.
Is it possible to re-ling the media files to the timeline or do I have to start all over again?
Greatful for help,
Fred
Go to: