Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Maybe I confused you. PD has a presets for files production. One of these is an ipad. But when I produce the file under that format, the ipad wont take it. It was never an issue with Pinnacle. I tried mpeg-4, -2, and avi. I also produced one at low resolution just to test it. Nothing worked.
New to PD but absolutely loving it. I produced a piece under the iPad presets, but when trying to upload it, the iPad says it take it b/c it cant play the file. Confused.

Thanks for the help.....
Thanks for the replies everyone. Thanks to the tutorials I at least know New Blue isn't what I need. I'm looking for film effects like Red Giant offers. PD is way better than the pinnacle software I had but I sorely miss these effects.

Any source I can buy thes that one might know of? Red Giant only supports Final Cut and Adobe.

Thanks ....Parker
Sorry for the confusion. I'm talking about film effects like Red Giant and the like. I was trying to describe the effect tab on PD (yes I have the full version). The one where the wheel spins to show the different effects available. After reading more, it seems purchasing Color Director will give me what Im looking for.

Also, it looks like I can download New Blue effects but when I try, I get an error code saying I must open a browser to connect to the internet....despite the fact that it's already open and I'm on-line.
I'm coming over from Pinnacle. PD is exponentially better but one thing that's seemingly missing is a film effects option. Pinnacle had a magic bullet section where you could add film effects. They were in categories like music videos, TV, film...etc. It was great. I could have sworn I saw a tutorial that featured similar items in PD11 besides the obvious 'effects wheel' section, but can't find it anywhere.

Gotta have them. Thoughts?

Thanks for the help.....Parker
Go to: