Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Oh! The Gods have been awakened. Thank you. I responded to your questions on email.
Ladan
Our CPU is still processing (and has been for the last seventeen hours) and is not at 100% -- it fluctuates between 40% and 70%. Also, the computer has not locked up. We are using PDP 5.0 premium.

The program is still running, and the file size indicates 7,013,044 kb.

It shows that the "Available Time" is 27 hours. Does this mean that it will take that amount of time to produce it?

Where are the PD 5 Gurus? Do I need to send an SOS for the benevolent Gods to shed some light on the issue?

Thanks.
Hi,
I have been trying to produce a movie that has been rendering for over 6 hours through SVRT2. Is it supposed to take this long? I have been working on this project for the last two months for the whole team. Can you please help?

My computer is HP DV9010, with processor T5500, Intel Core II, 1.6 GHz, 2 GB RAM, two 120 GB hard drives.

I captured the movie from 14 hours of tape (different media), and editted it down to an hour and 15 minutes with just over 200 clips, music, transitions, audio, effects, Text, photos, and movie clips.

Parameters selected were: MPEG2 for NTSC, HQ. I checked scan source video clips. I had also previously checked every single clip to ensure that it had the right interlacing format.

The Task MGR shows that the software is "running", so it is not in "not responding" mode.

The problem is that in the six hours that it has been rendering through SVRT2, the pie chart has remained static in color coding, it shows like it is stuck on 3 O'clock, AND the horizontal line bar graph shows that 0% of the movie has been produced after all this time.

The available Time: 27:29: 56 (Does this mean that it will take 27 hours to produce?)
The Estimated time: 307611:57:3
The Elapsed Time: 06:22:08

On the top time scale without a lable but in the box, it shows: 05:09:35:07

It is my first time making a movie on Power Director. How long should I expect this to take? What do these time parameters above mean? Why is the pie chart static, and why is it saying that it has produced 0%?

Thanks.
Go to: