Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the advice. I really don't like messing with bat files and msdos stuff; I'm not that geeky! I already use CCleaner to cut down on tasks/startup processes.

I think perhaps the most obvious thing is my video card. My Dell is a few years old - I upgraded the hard drive, installed new RAM, Windows 7, and a new sound card, but the video card is whatever was standard for Dells 6 years ago. So probably I should get a new video card and see if that improves performance with PowerDirector.
Thanks, Barry!
Is there any way to disable the auto upload in PowerDirector 10? When PD produces my movies for YouTube, it always asks me to log into my account and automatically uploads once the movie has been produced. I would rather just produce to my hard drive and upload later. Is there any way to configure PD like that?
PowerDirector 10 (10.0.0.2231)
Windows 7 64 bit
Intel Core Duo @2.20 ghz
8GB of RAM

I'm having trouble with PowerDirector 10 being choppy and sluggish during the editing process. Even with the video quality set to standard, playback has a hard time matching up to the timeline. The finished videos I produce all look fine, but editing can be a struggle. I know that video processing eats up a system's resources (I usually close off all other programs), but even so it can be frustrating. Any tips on how to improve the editing performance of PowerDirector 10?
Go to: