Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hrmm ok

Attacking vs complaining is a bit of a difference..

But ok.. if you say so.
Is there a way to apply for a refund based on this shockingly bad performance?? I am now editing another part of the video (decided to edit separate parts, render them, and then stitch them together after) and it's crashing on simple things like selecting a different part of the same clip..

Absolutely ridiculous and unusable. This is not some freeware software.. it's premium software that I have paid for.. seriously.. it's not doing what it is supposed to at all.
Hi

I used to get the odd crash here and there, usually when I was fiddling with transitions.. I got used to that and just made sure I saved after every transition change.. but now I am having a problem where I can't work-around:

I open my project, go to the clip I want to adjust the volume on, go into Keyframe dialog, set the first (left most) key to 75% volume, then I click on the little arrow to move to the key at the end of the clip. The preview window displays black (rather than the actual last frame) and then the program crashes. I've submitted the crash report and explained all this in there.. but it is really driving my up the wall trying to do such a simple thing.

Have attached DXDiag.txt for analysis..

Also, I have over 500GB of free space on my harddrive. I have a decent setup:
Win 64 Home Premium
AMD Phenom II x6 1090T
12GB Corsair DDR3
Sapphire (Radeon) HD7850 OC 2.0GB

The clip is also just a short one of a few minutes.. MP4 from a Sony HD cam.

Go to: