Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am new to PD5 and editing in general. I have been playing with holiday footage and have put in some 'effects' into my timeline, however they start and finsih abruptly, how can I fade in and fade out an effect, I know how to do it between clips but not with the effect layer, any advice would be appreciated, tia
I just installed it as per normal, however I did disable UAC (user access control) during my build as it was a pain in the rear having to acknowledge every action I took, it can be reenabled once your install is complete. FYI I am running the 32bit Home Premium OEM
I recently bought a JVC camcorder which came with a version of PowerDirector NE and found that limiting. So I downloaded the trial of PD Premium 5 and do like it.....

however....

I find that on occasion it just hangs and I have to kill the app in task manager, this is both in XP and Vista. My system is more than capable and I do not have any issues with any other apps. Are there any known causes of this that people here have found during their experiences.
Go to: