Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks guys - I'll wait until it does it again (where I lose the preview screen and there isn't a restore button) and then will post a proper screenshot.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers.

Gord
My problem Playsound is that sometimes I totally loose the preview screen and often the restore button, as you can see, isn't there.

Dafydd Has asked me to take a screen shot next time it happened. Hence the shot above.
Playsound - I don't understand.

Where is the restore preview screen button???
HI Dafydd - here is a screen shot show no restore prview screen button.

As mentioned, sometimes when I go back to the edit mode, there is no preview screen evident and no button to restore it.
Thank you, Dafydd.

I am using one monitor.

I will, indeed, take a screen shot next time it happens and post it. Not sure I can "make it happen" intentionally. It seems to be a "hit or miss" thing.

Cheers.

Gord
Dafydd - the "Click to Restore Preview Box" is always there when I first load up PD but when I start editing, undock the Preview Box and go full screen - sometimes when I go back to edit mode, the Preview Box doesn't appear and the "Click to restore" button isn't there either.

I am not sure what is going on?!?!?!

Cheers.

Gord
Jaime - it is disappears as though I've minimized it but I can find the way to restore it.
I am new to PD 11 but every once in a while after I done some editing I lose the Preview Screen.

Surely there is a button I can click on the screen somewhere to restore it and bring it back, but for the life of me I can't find it.

Sure would appreciate some help with this - where in the world is the preview screen restore button?????????????????

Thank you
I don't Barry - do I need to plug it in first?

I am assuming now from your response that I need to plug it in before CD will recognize I want to do a VO.

Thanks

I have recently download PD 11 and everything appears to be working well.

I want to add a voice over to some video however, but the "Voice Over" icon is the only one on the left hand side that is not activated. When I click on it, nothing happens.

Would appreciate someone advising me how to activate it so I can record a voice over.

Thank you!
Thank you Tony!!!

You're more of a help than Cyberlink!

:<
My trial version of PD11 doesn't allow me to import AVCHD video shot on my CanonXA 10 .

Is this just a shortcoming of the trial version?

I was lead to believe one could import and edit AVCHD using. PD 11.

Appreciate any feedback prior to my trial running out.

Thanks

PS i sent a question to Cyberlink and they never replied!

Cheers.
Hi everyone - I am newbie and just want to know if my computer is strong enough to run Power Director. Here are the specs.

Can I use Power Director 11 without issues on my computer??

Go to: