Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Glad you found it helpful. As in the post, I actually did 3 installs; first one from the recovery disk files, second from the files downloaded as in the post (sp44353.exe etc.), the third I just ran my upgrade .exe file again. It looks like the result of the second install gets rid of the lock on the files which were causing the problem. Have you tried just running your upgrade file now?
Ian
Hi Dwight,
have a look at http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/10233/ENU.page#49325

I followed this and got it to work, it did not take that long to do. Sounds long winded but it is quite easy really as long as you take your time (although I nearly forgot to do step 8 which is the full install of your upgrade!).
Good luck,
Ian
Hi Jan,
just to say thanks for the great guide, I spent a couple of days trying to install Cyberlink DVD Suite Gold into my new Windows 7 64bit system before I found your post! All is now running good, except I seem to have lost my PhotoNow! but not to worry.
Thanks again,
Ian
p.s. Maybe your post should be pinned to the top of the forums as I can see it maybe being required by more people.
I have just installed PowerDirector 7 on my Windows 7 desktop PC. When trying to Capture I get about 5 seconds of saving the it starts dropping every frame.
I am using a Dazzle DVC100 Video capture device.
My setting for capture are:
Video Codec - MPEG2-Video (no other options)
Resolution - 640x480
Mode - CVBR
Audio - LPCM

Anyone got suggestions as to why this is happening?
Ian

p.s. Worked fine under Windows Vista
I have had exactly the same problems with Windows 7 system when I tried to re-install the Cyberlink DVD Suite Gold. The error I get is 'Error 2932. Could not create file c:\windows\installer\{40BFI183-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020588/1033.mst from script data: error: 32'.
I purchase the update less than 6 months ago - Cyberlink assured me it was Windows 7 compatible!
When I run the upgrade, it deletes to old versions then gives me the error message.
Hello Cyberlink, any chance of some help here!
Ian
Go to: