Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am running on Win XP SP3 with dual core P4 and 4GB RAM. On board video Intel G33/31 chips set with 128+ MB shared memory.
The video i am trying to preview/burn is ~50 minutes.
When I go to burn disk and preview the screen is blank but the menu music plays. In 'produce' I set it to Mpeg2, sq and PAL.

SOMETIMES if I just play the video itself without using the preview on the bottom right, it will play but it is inconsistent.
CPU goes to 100% memory usage is 1.3GB and it will sit there all day, ie no crashing.

One of the side-effects (I think) is that when I burn a DVD and play it on the TV, the lip-sync goes out towards the end even although in editing mode, it is 100%.

Does it make sense to put in another video card?

Any ideas would be useful as this is becoming a bit of a crisis as I have to have this stuff finished soon.

TIA
Glyn
Hi Tony,

Thanks for the quick one!

I was importing the directory rather than opening the pds. When I do, everything is in the time line, but I want to be able use the titles and PiPs etc in another project but none of them are in the library. Is there a way of doing this?

The other thing missing is the menu. I know that this is not part of the video but is there a way of exporting/importing the menu?

TIA
Glyn
I have a project with titles, PiPs, etc and I tried export>pack without success. It packs the videos but not the titles, PiPs.
Should this take everything in a project and make it available to a PowerDirector on another computer without having to upload to the Internet?
We don't have the bandwidth here in South Africa and in any case, I don't want to share this with the world.
Would appreciate help in getting this done.
PowerDirector 8 and Windows 7

BTW, how do you gather all the components into one place. PD seems to spread stuff all around the disk and with Windows 7 having virtual directories and different names for "familiar' Directories, it becomes difficult to find everthing.

TIA
Glyn
Go to: