Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I created another DVD of my movie using the "Create Disc" function of PD7 and cheked the selection at the bottom of the screen that say's "Create a disc without a menu" and it worked.

It now plays automatically and when it ends it plays again and again.
That's exactly what I was looking for, however there is another slight problem.

When I clicked that selection for no menu it automatically created 6 chapters at the beginning of my video which are shown in the Author window. They all say Chapter 1! My video has no chapters created, deleted by Moderator

Are we all on our own with tech support? Do any Cyberlink Techs read any of these?

Mike
Hi Tony,
Yes I want to burn a single video with no chapters the will play over and over. Start it at the beginning and when it ends it will play from the beginning all by itself.
I have looked at 3 different DVD players and there is no way to tell it to repeat that I can see.
You can do that on a CD player but not on a DVD player.

Dafydd, do you know some trick to do this?

Thanks for the reply guys!
Mike
Does anyone know how to create a "No Menu" DVD with PD7 that just automatically plays and plays the same thing continously?

If that is a stupid question, I am a newbe to creating videos and PD7, please go easy on me.

Go to: