Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Adrian
thank you for your quick answer.
I was trying to read mostly everything about avc hd on cyberlink forums, but I had not found anything useful for me.
Problem for me is that PD software was bundled to camcorder so I dont understand why files from this camcorder are unsupported.
Maybe I just need information if PD is really unable to work with files from the samsung camcorder and I have to wait for new version of Power director.

thank you
marek
Hello
I am trying to work with MP4 files from camcorder Samsung hmx20c.
PD is able to recognize them and editing is able too. But when I try to produce my video (in any type of file) , the output file is bad.
It looks like some problem with frames per second.
Camcorder files: MP4 AVC 1920x1080i 50fps
please help. thanks
I purchased FullHD camcorder Samsung HMX20c and with this camera was
enclosed PowerDirector 6. In menu of PD there is the Samsung logo so I
expected the full support of this software for video files captured with the
camcorder. But there is problem with producing files and creating disc. The files from cam are MPEG-4 AVC (sd 720x576/50p, hd 1920x1080/50i) .
Editing is possible but when I am trying to produce (into any type of file) , the output file is fuzzy ( it looks like two shifted frames in one time). It
appears mostly when making out from 1080/50i. I think there is problem with recalculating of frames (50 into 25) .I tried to set field order top or
bottom. I also tried PD 7 ultra and the problem stays.Besides PD says :"TV format conflict" when I am putting files from cam into storyboard.- even this software was bundled to camcorder (of course I set the right TV format due to cam).
>Please tell me what to do to be able to produce clear and nice videos with power director.
>Thank you very much
>Marek Eich
Go to: