Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote good to hear.
happy year of the dog.

who let the dog out???
arf! arf! ^^

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbage in garbage out'

I just noticed that although ColorDirector is listed in My Products with the key, the recent re-download did not include it. What should I now do to get this?

Ian
Quote always save the downloaded files to a USB drive (prefered method). don't recommend burning to a DvD or Blu-ray. reason is later you get a an error message about can't access because of cyclic redundancy check...

here's info What can I do if I lost my program? and
contacting CL Contact Customer Service ...

product keys for the programs are that you've purchased over the years are under the member section program sections KEY icons. What can I do if I lost my activation key(CD Key)? .

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbage in garbage out'

PepsiMan,

Many thanks. I had to purchase the Extended support first then I received the email linking to my account and i have all now downloaded. Thanks for the tip about where to save.

Ian
I have just had to co a clean reinstall of Windows 10 Fall Edition. Now I want to reinstall my Power Director 15 Ultra suite.

How can I do this? All i see in my gmail is a receipt for the payement.

Ian
I too have just bought PowerDirector 15 Ultimate. My application will be making videos of piano playing and this news about a reduction in sound quality will be a big problem for me.

I thought aac was an Apple codec used with iTunes? Is there a link to a summary chart of the version 15 audio quality options?
Go to: