Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I have several tracks I want to play with. I dragged several clips to a second track and unchecked the track video and audio. I tried rendering the first track but the produce time displays shows the full length of all clips. When I did a test I got a black screen covering the videos on track 2.

Can I keep the tracks without deleting them and just render the checked track? I want the others around so I can easily drag them back to the top and see the results before rendering.

Thanks

Whoops, answered my own question. I finally found what I wanted by poking around. Drag the yellow arrows surrounding the white arrow to the segment to render and right click, choose render segment.
I have several tracks I want to play with. I dragged several clips to a second track and unchecked the track video and audio. I tried rendering the first track but the produce time displays shows the full length of all clips. When I did a test I got a black screen covering the videos on track 2.

Can I keep the tracks without deleting them and just render the checked track? I want the others around so I can easily drag them back to the top and see the results before rendering.

Thanks
Hi,

Yes, I am aware of the view designer turning a 360 into a 2D video. What I want to do is set the keyframes in a 360 video but still retain the 360 video component so users can still drag around if they wish.
I have a 360 video with multiple speakers sitting in a semi circle as part of a conference. I would like to be able to set a keyframe to each speaker as they are speaking and add their name and title below their image. Is there a way to move the 360 viewer to a particular position and even do minor zoom in a 360 video in Powerdirector 15?

Thanks
I'm trying to convert 360 degree still images to a 30 second video for upload to social media. I need the aspect ratio to be 2:1.

I created a custom profile for 3840 x 1920 based on a 3840 x 2160 profile but it looks like Powerdirector is still adding bars at the top and bottom. Can you please advise?

Thanks
Go to: