Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
This Lenovo came with Win 8.1 and I performed the upgrade myself. (I thot it interesting that MS said I could go back to Win 8.1 within 30 days. One look at Win 10 and I wanted to go back, it said I was not eligible to go back.)

I did the Win 10 upgrade before I installed PD14. I have had PD14 installed for only 3 days now.

Part A (as I understand it):

PowerDirector Ultimate 14.0.2302.0

SR Number VDE151023-05

Part B (My diagnostic doesn't look same as the example shown, but here is my screenshot):

When I click on the "Insert Image" Icon I get a dialog boix asking for:

Source

Image description

Dimensions x

(Box with check mark) "Constrain Proportions"{.

I don't know what that stuff means.

I'm not a computer engineer, not even close to a geek. I'm just a guy who pecks at a keyboard and clicks a mouse, expecting things to work. Frustrating as hell when they don't, especially 3 days after I've spent bucks for something.
I have a screenshot saved on my desktop but I ain't got the foggiest notion how to get it uploaded.
Update:

PD 12 will import the .mov HD files OK.
Cannot import .mov media. When I click on the one I want it goes into "not responding". Only way I can get out is end it in Task Manager.

Computer: lenovo K450e

Windows 10
16 G RAM
Intel Core i5-4460 CPU 3.2 GHz
Go to: