Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I took an unexpected break from editing and have only just logged back on to the forum to find this. Thank you so much for the detailed reply. I really appreciate it. I am on the case with the slides!
Great - thank you The Shadowman

V helpful to know re the transitions - both the names, and the limits of where I put them. I can def record audio separately, so that won't be a problem.
Thanks for that suggestion. Very helpful to have the advice to get it into a jpeg format as a way forward.

I'm struggling a bit working out how to make FastStone work. I have discovered I can save my Word doc as a pdf and then use a free online converter, I can make it into a jpeg.

I'm now trying to make a good transition from me talking to showing the page. I think I'm going to use the whole screen to show the page rather than keeping me talking alongside it.

Does anyone have any suggestions what track I should put it on?
Can anyone tell me how to get the page to spin in to replace me? I made it float around the screen yesterday and disappear, which isn't quite what I'm looking for!

Thanks
Hi everyone

I'm new to PowerDirector and inexperienced with video editing. I would love help to create the online course I'm longing to without doing lots of unnecessary stuff which I wouldn't need to if I knew what I was doing.

I have written the course manual in Word, and am planning the video sections.

One thing I want to do at points is to ask people to complete handouts which appear in the Course Manual.

How do I import the page I'm talking about?

Can I highlight the part of the page I want people to look at as I talk? eg my voice might say 'I invite you to fill in the column here with your xxxx' and when I say 'here', I could make a red ring round the bit I'm looking at or something.

Would it be better to keep me appearing talking alongside the page I want people to look at, or should I just show the page?

I've seen references to importing slide shows, and to importing images, and don't know what to do with my Word pages to be as efficient and professional as possible.

Any help / directions to places to look would be lovely.

Thanks, Alice
Go to: