Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Below are the messages that I get.

Pic 1 is the screen that shows what I want to produce

Pic 2 shows the error message. As mentioned in my first post this error is only with MP3 as I can produce to all othe files
I have Audio Director 5 as part of Power Director 13 Ultimate Suite.

When I create a mix of a number of sound files and go to produce it to MP3, it gives me an error message. When "Produce" is selected the options to save are M4A,WAV,MP3 and WMA. I can save it out to WAV, WMA and M4A but not MP3. The files imported are MP3 (with no problem). I know it isn't the codecs as I have some other programs that will output to MP3.

Any one else have this problem. I have used Support, but just get the normal scripted answers that I have tried anyway and are of no help.

Thank you
Tony,
Thank you for your quick reply. I was just using the screenshots as examples. I don't have VE5 in Corel and that is why the different filter screenshots.

The low down is that the color picker is missing in PD as you have answered. I had already thought of the external color picker, but something as simple as a color picker, you would think, should have been there. An oversight by NewBlue or Cyberlink ?

Thank you for the link, I'll check it out.
I have PD Director 13 Ultimate Suite installed on my computer. I have a question regarding the NewBlue FX interface. In PD 13 it seems rather spartan compared to the videos the demonstrate the interface. See the screen grab from the program. In this instance I am trying to select a color that will be the main colr and the rest will have no color. In the examples videos on NewBlue and Videos on you tube there is a color picker available to select the color from the video. In PD 13 there is only a colr chart (not to precise. You have to guess at the color you want to isolate.) This is evident in all effects that have a color selection. I can live without the dials and samples showing the effect, but the color picker seems extremley important. Is this just an issue with the design by NewBlue with Power Director or is there a way to have PD13 display the proper interface.

The interface in Corel Video Studio 7 with NewBlue Fx is the same as interface shown on the NewBlue site examples.

See the two screenshots - one from PD 13 and one from Corel VS 7.
Go to: