Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Stevek

I will try rendering video again while removing USB Hard drives, and let u know the results !!
Thank you Sonic and Stevek

I have attached my DxDiag file , also I have attached screen shot of recorded video (recorded with Nvidia Shadowplay) attributes, I have tried to copy exact same attributes in my custom profile (also attached screen shot) only thing I changed was video bit-rates as it will be very huge file to render and upload to YT.....

Thanks

Prash
Hi Community

Since YouTube has enabled 60fps feature with Chrome Browser, I have started to upload 60fps videos to my gaming channel, since before this I have never tried 60fps production with PowerDirector, it was my first time to test it. The output result was not 100% satisfactory and I had some lags and gliches in out video.

I have linked below my 60fps video (only Google Chrome supports 60fps @ 720p or more) where video lags and gliches here and there.

Could anyone please suggest any solution to improve video quality in 60fps produced videos?

Video Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXKfELt2zok

Timeline where lag/issue occurs : 00:23, 00:25, 00:44, 00:47, 00:50, 00:58, 1:02 and so on.....
I got beta patch from tech support, so this issue is taken care of for now !!!
ThankS Sonic

I will try using older version of Driver and see if it works fine with PD 12/13

Hi Sonic

I have issues with PD 12 Batch production, Hardware video encoding is not selected for mp4 output format .... I have latest Nvida drivers 344.11 installed with GTX 780

I have copied your files to system 32 folder (overwritten it) but still no luck

Could you please help?

Prash
Yeah I have EVGA GTX 780

Please find attached my System DiagDx report for more information
Thanks

But I am having good results with MP4 format already, batch producing was working fine with PD 12 as well until recently it had same issues which continued with PD 13 ultimate as well. let me try again today and will let u know
Mp4 file container works best with YouTube uploads. My uploads are very heavy. Should I contact CL PD technical support?
my original movie files which are edited in PD 13 are mp4 h264, then I added few overlays to make good youtube video for my channel, I am also exporting to Mp4 h264, as you can see in my picture attached.

hardware video encoding is only not working while batch producing it works fine when i try to produce single files from within produce option
thanks SoNic67 I copied these files but still I can not select hardware video encoding option while i try to produce movies in batch produce method !!! the option is still un selected
where do I hav to copy these files? with PD 13 installed folder? can u please mention the path as well?
Hi Forum/community

I have recently bought PowerDirector 13 Ultimate, I am happy with the changes so far from PD 12

but while I am trying to batch produce multiple pd project files, after selecting MP4 H264 format, there is no selection on Hardware video encoder option. I understand that if you video clips are not recognised by SVRT then you can still use your powerful GPU to encode H264 videos in output faster and with efficiency but for some reason it is not selecting it

while it is working file if I do single video production from within the file produce option !!

I always produce projects in batch style to save some time while I go to sleep in night

Please help me out in finding a solution

Please note that it used work before with same setup and config of my PC

I have attached screen shot of the issue as well

Thanks

Prash
Hi All

I can confirm that issue of Rendering Bar is no more after applying update 3625, Please find attached my youtube video where you can find the demo showing no more annoying rendering bar even with heavy bitrate/sized files like mp4

http://youtu.be/gkhqBEk8B4M

Thanks Dafydd and CL team

Cheers

Prash
Hi

Please find attached video link from YouTube - confirming that PD 11 rendering bar issue has been resolved after applying 3625 update.....

Thanks Dafydd and CL

http://youtu.be/gkhqBEk8B4M

Cheers

Prash
Dafydd has just released a post where there is new update for PD 11 users... 3625, I will give it a try and let everyone know what is the outcome with drivers 331.82 and above

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/31397.page

Happy New Year to all

Prash
Thanks

atleast this should solve my problem since PD 12 is having issues now atleast I can work with good old PD 11 without reverting back to 331.65 Driver !!!

Cheers

Prash
Thanks Dafydd

Atleast PD 11 will now give my YouTube Channel a huge life support due to my unique issue with PD 12

Cheeers

Prash
Thanks Dafydd

You have been great help!

I got email from Tech team that they are working on the issue! anyway if they cant solve it I would claim refund for my money !!

Thanks

Prash
Hi Dafydd

The difference between what I feel and it is showing is the real problem here !! believe me the problem is still same !!

Prash
Dear Dafydd

I did clean uninstall of Geforce experience and rebooted my PC, unfortunately result is same, preview still has stuttering issue

Please find attached quick video showing the issue (still persistent)

Thanks

Prash
Go to: