Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: The "pds" is a project file. It is written in and can be opened with Notepad.
If you rendered your project and created an MP4 file, that's what you were shooting for, right?
Could you open the pds and please do a screenshot of your timeline, and post it here? Thanks.

Correct....I did want an mp4 video. However, when I open the pds (will post a pic later), the file is the completed, rendered version without all the different layers (title, song, pics, etc.).
Yes I did produce the video and I do have two separate files. One pds and one mp4. However, when I try and open the pds file, PD12 opens it up as the produced mp4 video. My fear is that all the assets are gone from the project. I did not Pack Project Materials as I thought the rendered project was a separate file.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.
Found it! Helped to search for "Scrolling images". Here's the link: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/9415.page;jsessionid=4132272DE53ECFCAEA1886166B325081
Hello all!
I've searched and all I can come up with is the "stopping the scrolling text" threads and toots.

I want to able to have the text scroll up next to pictures that scroll up as well. I can see how to insert an image into the text but I can't resize it nor does it scroll up.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Keith
Thanks for posting the Wolf.pds BTW...
Thanks Ynotfish. Taking that same premise, is it possible to do that over a video? I looked at the motion path and it looks fairly easy.
Thanks RobAC. I'll just keep messing around with it to see if I can get a handle on it. FYI: open-source software Blender has a Camera Tracking feature. Only problem is that it is very complex to use for a newbie.
I tried the technique that RobAC posted (thanks BTW). However, I don't think it has the intended effect that the OP was asking. I watched the Youtube link and I'm attempting something like that as well. Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwutJTkc6ok&feature=share&list=PL53328F7E1A15C59A
At the .16-.17 mark the text follows the car. That is the intended effect. Thanks for any and all help!
Subscribed
Thanks guys!
Hello all!

I've done a ton of searching and the only decent vignette I found was one created in Photodirector and it doesn't seem to work with my Colordirector. I did find the oval mask that has a soft edge to it and, while I can make it smaller, it's still to small and narrow for what I need. Unfortunately I can't make it larger. Any suggestions? I'm trying to get a nice vignette that I can adjust almost out to the border of the film.

Thanks for any and all help!

Keith
Go to: