Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Boy, I'm not sure what I'm missing. It's still not working. I have the setup like this. Picture, with separate audio on track 1. Then I have a different guitar audio on the audio for track 2. Then I tried adding the bubble pip to track 2 video, but nothing shows up? Any ideas?
Thanks, but how do I make it where the bubble will show on the picture that I have? It seems when I put it on a different video track it just doesn't show up. Do you know what I mean?
THANK YOU!!
Maybe you can help me with something else too.

Whenever you put a transition effect in between two pictures it interlinks them pulling everything back and throwing the sync off with the voice.

Is there a way to keep that interlinking transition, but not effect the rest of the video. If you know what I mean.
Alright, I get it.

Thanks a lot!!

Appreciate it
I appreciate the help; however, it seems that the bottom center white dot that you said to pull, will not go any further, once it hits the bottom of the black it is forced to stop. Did I do something wrong?
Hopefully some can help me out here. I'm doing a video of a kids story, and it has that basic slow zoom of a picture as the person is talking. However, when I apply it to my picture right now, it zooms in really fast and too close.

Anyone have tips?

Thanks
Are there any titles or something would allow for you to make something look like it is speaking through bubble talk. Showing the words as he says them? I'm aware of the title with the bubbles, but I'm trying to have something say words quickly as he says them, instead of me drawing it slowly?

Any ideas?
Go to: