Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks everyone! I am very appeciative. Even to my angry hell bent get even friend David.

David, It seems like your on a mission to make me look stupid lol. I appreciate that, it helps me learn faster
haha.

Thanks everyone else that posted up some amazing very helpful info. I cant wait to dive into those links in the morning.

-Zach
I looked on youtube and google. But they only have stuff for older versions. I will get it figured out.

Thanks,
-Zach
Hey everyone,

Let the questions begin lol.

Anyways, is there a site that anyone knows about that has a demo walkthrough of the step on how to start and finish editing and creating a video project.

Basically how to begin or the first steps all the way to the finalizing of the project.

The first video im working start to finish wont even be 5 mins long. But I also need to have a intro that I will use on future video's.

Thanks for any advice or help.

-Zach
Thanks Halcon! much appreciated.

-Zach
Quote: I am one of the posters that answer questions rather that complain.

I am happy with Powerdirector.
It is like a lot of software, it is not perfect, but it pretty much does what it is designed to do.

Most issues are with the user's computer rather than the software.
Video editing very much requires a powerful computer.

What you can do today takes only a few minutes or a couple of hours.

Just a few years ago the same operation would take days to complete.

Very cool, thanks Carl!

And thank you everyone else, I am wiping my brow now thanking god that I didnt just buy the worst software on the net. The reviews looked amazing. I am new to it, but I want to learn fast and I hope to learn some great stuff from you guys.

I am launching a network fishing supersite with /webstore/video instructional, product reviews, trophy trips filming, guide trip filming, tournament coverage and much more. And I was hoping this software could handle at least the smaller projects until I do my documentary and professional DVD projects.

If you guys wouldnt mind, if I have questions ill post them. I am a nice guy and I am so appreciative for help. I also am a U.S Army veteran that fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. This business im launching for me is a dream come true. Thank you guys for posting and showing me that their are some die hard fans of this software!

-Zach
Quote: You don't know much about forums do you? ALL forums are the place where people come to solve what they perceive as issues.

ALL media thrives on bad news, you wont sell many newspapers with just good news.

Now to your issue or lack thereof, you'll only find a handful of people with problems, the majority of editors are discussing features or lack of them, if your here 'trolling' then I'll stick my hand up and say I'm happy with PD10 and have had a PD since 6 or 7

David

David, thanks for the cut down. I am a moderator on plenty of forums. My business is a network site launching here soon and im projected 40-50k members in a year. Talk to me with some respect. I was purely asking if there was anything other than complaints.

I am on over 30 forums in 2 different industries.

Lets start fresh now,

have a good day,

-Zach
Hey everyone,

I bought this software to supplement other editing software. But when I look in here, all I find is complaints. Is there any good news about Power Director 9 or 10 lol.

Any success stories or happy customers?
Go to: