Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
thanks, power director is a fascinating program but they don't make it easy to find help for things. Is it the
bit rate that allows me to set my DVR for eight hours of programming on a nominal two hour DVD?
Yes!!! That did the trick. Rendering make the audio sync. How did you make a custom profile to raise the level up to 10mbs?
Yes, link tracks is checked. Guess I'll just have to redo that section and see what happens. Thanks for your help. It has been indeed helpful especially since this is my first time using PD
The audio is not from another VOB. It is from a different part of the same VOB. There is an audio track on the master video track. I assume that is the audio from the VOB??
Thanks, did same, have done editing but am having odd phenomena with audio. If I run the whole thing as movie, one section has audio that is from a different section. But if I run the clip the audio matches. Any enlightenment? It is as if the audio doesn't split like the video.
Thanks again. Disk was finalized but something went crazy during the process. I had recorded an hour program. It turns out that three VOBs are involved. The first was 47 minutes, second 10 minutes, third 47 minutes but only the first three minutes are part of the hour program. The remaining 44 belong to the second program I recorded. Goofy hey what? I guess PD will allow me to stitch them together.
Thanks, Okay, I see that and will try it. The reason I asked about capture to begin with is the DVD in question will only play on the machine it was recorded on. I conclude that some corruption is present and if I can just stream it in I may be able to recover. If copying VOB files can do the job, what is the Capture option for?
PD8. Could someone walk me through step by step, the process to capture video from a DVD player. I can't
seem to figure it out. Going brain dead. Thanks.
Go to: