CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
yes you can stop the coffe cup from starting up, i too have a problem with media espresso and i too have ended up using avs media video converter to do my job. i won't be paying for media espresso again and will be uninstalling it
when converting my videos and audio tracks to iphone 4, how do i stop it from adding the file extension to the track name? i have the track title but it adds _iphone_4 at the end of each track name and i have to painstakingly remove the file extension iphone4 from the track name one by one just leaving me with the original track name? i have hundreds of files and to do this takes forever. i have to batch mode my files to renaming one by one to remove the end bit on hundreds of files. thank you

Thank you for contacting CyberLink Technical Support.

I understand that, you have concern regarding the naming of the created file. You can select the name of the file, when converting it.

Use the below mentioned link to get back to us for your further queries:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/support-login.jsp

Please feel free to contact us back for any further clarification or for any assistance related to CyberLink Products.

Thanks and Regards,

Akhilesh
CyberLink Technical Support

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE QUESTION ASKED AND LOOKING IN THE SETTINGS HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT OR HE IS TALKING ABOUT, I JUST WANT THE PROGRAM TO STOP ADDING FILE NAMES AT THE END OF THE TRACK NAME WHEN CONVERTING. I HAVE ADDED A ATTACHMENT TO SEE. WHY IS IT THAT I HAVE TO COME HERE OR AROUND THE WEB FOR PROBLEMS WITH CYBERLINK BECAUSE EVERYTIME I NEEDED HELP FROM CUSTOMER SUPPORT I NEVER GET THE ANSER, IT'S ALWAYS A LOAD OF NONSENSE I GET BACK
i bought power dvd 11 but ended up going back to power dvd 10 because of the annoying bugs in 11.
one of them annoying bugs is power dvd 11 disabling windows 7 aero and putting it into basic.
it's nice not getting that in 10,
anyway has that aero bug been fixed in power dvd 11 yet as i am a bit fed up that i bought the full version digital download and paid all that money and i am not using it because of the bugs, and no the update on the 1st sept has not fixed it.
can someone let me know as i might starting to fight for my money back for cyberlink selling a faulty product to me.
thanks
i have a blackberry curve and when i am converting my videos to mobile format it adds the words "blackberry curve" at the end of the track name.
how annoying when you are doing batch mode and you have to rename the tracks one by one to delete out the blackberry curve words from your track name. it is so time consuming and painful to keep doing this as i have hundreds of video files and until this problem is solved i cannot do the files and now thinking of a refund and going elsewhere. how do you stop these words being added to your track name please?
am i the only one that finds it annoying that everytime you are trying to edit a video in mediashow 5 that every click that you make plays the video?
you press edit it plays, adjust sound/picture it plays, you press back after edit it plays, you get the picture.
when you press pause you expect it to stay paused!!!
the version number of daemon tools lite is DTLite4402-0131. iso i use is dvd
after pausing a iso dvd using daemon tools light, i press play again and it either freezes or the screen goes blank and i cannot do anything with it and i have to either press stop, then play and then resume or i if that doesn't work then i have to close power dvd 11 and restart and then resume. this is annoying. all i want to do it quick pause and pop to the toilet and come back and unpause. i have to go through the whole process above everytime to get it going again.

the other problem is that when i use power dvd 11 it always disables windows aero and puts it in to basic.

i have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit with 8gb ram on my desktop pc

i have reinstalled this software a few times and cleaned out my pc using tuneup utilities 2011 and ccleaner and deleted registry before reinstalling. i finally gave up and installed power dvd 10 and get no problems. i don't like paying for a full version of power dvd 11 when i cannot use it, £80 is a lot of money for it to just sit there not installed going to waste. i bought the digital download from cyberlink. can i have a refund?
Go to: