Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
the version number of daemon tools lite is DTLite4402-0131. iso i use is dvd
after pausing a iso dvd using daemon tools light, i press play again and it either freezes or the screen goes blank and i cannot do anything with it and i have to either press stop, then play and then resume or i if that doesn't work then i have to close power dvd 11 and restart and then resume. this is annoying. all i want to do it quick pause and pop to the toilet and come back and unpause. i have to go through the whole process above everytime to get it going again.

the other problem is that when i use power dvd 11 it always disables windows aero and puts it in to basic.

i have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit with 8gb ram on my desktop pc

i have reinstalled this software a few times and cleaned out my pc using tuneup utilities 2011 and ccleaner and deleted registry before reinstalling. i finally gave up and installed power dvd 10 and get no problems. i don't like paying for a full version of power dvd 11 when i cannot use it, £80 is a lot of money for it to just sit there not installed going to waste. i bought the digital download from cyberlink. can i have a refund?
Go to: