Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
2 problems
jad2011 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 25, 2011 03:13 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
after pausing a iso dvd using daemon tools light, i press play again and it either freezes or the screen goes blank and i cannot do anything with it and i have to either press stop, then play and then resume or i if that doesn't work then i have to close power dvd 11 and restart and then resume. this is annoying. all i want to do it quick pause and pop to the toilet and come back and unpause. i have to go through the whole process above everytime to get it going again.

the other problem is that when i use power dvd 11 it always disables windows aero and puts it in to basic.

i have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit with 8gb ram on my desktop pc

i have reinstalled this software a few times and cleaned out my pc using tuneup utilities 2011 and ccleaner and deleted registry before reinstalling. i finally gave up and installed power dvd 10 and get no problems. i don't like paying for a full version of power dvd 11 when i cannot use it, £80 is a lot of money for it to just sit there not installed going to waste. i bought the digital download from cyberlink. can i have a refund?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi jad2011,

you may help to post more information:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8449.page

Please also add the detail version number of Daemon Tools (DT)and please make sure you have installed latest Version of both DT and PowerDVD.

You may also add the info what kind of ISO do you use - DVD or BD

BR
Michael

Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
jad2011 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 25, 2011 03:13 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
the version number of daemon tools lite is DTLite4402-0131. iso i use is dvd
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi jad,
can you please post all information - it is not possible to help without.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8449.page

BR
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
[Post New]
Hi,
about the aero mode - you can configure PDVD to use AERO.

Settings > Blu-ray > Advanced > Windows Aero

BR
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
ringlego [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 01, 2011 04:18 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I'm having the same Aero/Basic mode issue. However, I'm using PowerDVD 11 Deluxe, not Ultra. I can't seem to find the Blu-ray setting in the settings area. Is it located somewhere different in the Deluxe version? Is the video quality with Aero on not as good as with it off? Can this setting be changed in the registry?

Thanks!
[Post New]
Hello,
The Blu-Ray tab is only available for PowerDVD ULTRA Versions - as only those ULTRA Versions support BD playback

Br
Michael

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 01. 2011 04:49

Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan