Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Kevin, since you've been so helpful, here's another question for you. Do you know of a video that explains how to use the multi-trim feature. I mean a good video. I've looked at the ones offered by PD9 but I still don't get it. I may be thick but I've been editing as follows: I view the video to be edited, split the video then delete the part I don't want. Or I use range selection and Cut/Remove. By the way what is the difference between Cut and Remove??
Thanks Kevin. You've been a big help. Have a nice weekend.
Thanks Kevin. I kind of thought resources might be the problem which is why I'm trying to break the project in to two projects. Now I have to figure out how to link two (or more) projects together when I burn the video.
Even though I have updated all my drivers, PD9 runs incredibly slow in edit mode. When I drag the timeline selector to a new location it takes the program 10-15 seconds to catch up. I'm ready to buy a new program.

Here are my system specs:

Intel Core Duo P8400 @2.26GHz
4 GB
32 bit

The problem started when i got to about 40 minutes of edited video. Should I split the video and start another project?
I have update all my drivers and V9 is painfully slow during Editing. I have created about 40 minutes of video but I can't bear to go on. The program is soooooooo slow.
Go to: