Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can u provide the rest of us with the new program files pls? I'm having big trouble here on my site, would like to get rid of them. Pls let me know.
Good question, pls let us know, when you find somethig out,ok?
Moin Jungs,

habe genau dasselbe Problem wie Ihr. Habe mittlerweile alles durchprobiert, von einer Neuinstallation usw, bringt alles nix, leider! Im mom habe ich auch die aller neuesten betas drauf von nvidia, bringt auch nix, verdammt!

Hier mein Beitrag zum Thema:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/920.page

Haltet mich mal bitte auf dem laufenden,ok?

Gruß
Placebo
Leider hat Dein Tip und genauso wenig die bereits 2. Antwort vom Support etwas gebracht. Ziemlich bescheiden, man man. (((
Very nice, u almost got the same pc as me, so pls, if you have any news, pls let us know,ok?
If any of you finds out anything, pls let me/us know,ok? And bomb them with technical tickets, they have to work on that and also on the HD DVD playback. So, pls write them a ticket, very important!
I hope, they will bring it soon, because if you look at it from a distant point of view, 90% aint working, thats quite bad! Thx for the info, pls post if you hear or see anything,ok?
They talked 2 u about a new patch? That would be just wonderful. Did they say, when approx it should show up?
@Howles and Mason

Does your power dvd version fully work now? any of u using hd dvds? if so pls reply, because i'm stuck at a little problem, maybe you guys can help with ur pro background.
Guys,

if you have a ws display at home, then it only matters in what format the movie was shot. roughly said, there are 3 ways:

full frame (black bars at the left and right site
1,85:1 that would be a ws movie with no black bars at all
2,35:1 that would be a movie which has black bars on top and bottom

so, if u dont wanna have black bars, then u either have to zoom into a movie, tv also does this (but i wont do it, because u loose important picture information and the quality lacks also or you just buy movies in the above shown aspect ratio. so, i dont see the point about zooming, but thats my opinion.

about the other files, thats a shame, the versions before could handly ts files and everything just fine, this new version is only good for dvds and blu rays and hd dvds, but hd dvds wont work here on my site, damn it. i hope they will fix this soon, it was expensive enough, dont u think?

@wo

Wie meinst Du das denn bitte?
Moin moin,

habe bisher gar nicht gerafft, daß es auch ein deutsches Forum gibt.

Naja, wollte mal fragen, ob Ihr mir weiterhelfen könnt. Wenn ich bei HD DVDs auf play drücke, dann sagt mir Vista auf einmal in der Taskleiste: "achtung, Farb Schema wurde geändert" und peng der Bildschirm wird blau, ist zwar ein schönes blau, aber mir wäre der Film natürlich lieber.

Ton ist da, scheint also zu laufen, aber leider dieser verdammte blaue Bildschirm. Damit Ihr wisst, wie der Bildschirm ausschaut bei mir: Stellt mal aus Spaß auf das klassische Design um, genau dieses blau im Hintergrund beim Desktop wird mir angezeigt. Bin echt ratlos. Habe es auch schon unter verschiedenen Designs getestet. Was kann Power DVD denn wohl im Farb Schema verändern, daß Vista sich so bös "aufhängt"?

Habe auch versucht, Power DVD im XP Modus laufen zu lassen, dann geht es gar ned mehr, ggrrr.

Edit: Außerdem ist mir gerade aufgefallen, daß .ts streams und H264 codierte streams auch NICHT abgespielt werden, jeden falls das Bild nicht, daß ging doch auch in alten Versionen. Ich muß schon sagen, für dicke 120 Euro, kann power dvd im Mom ned viel, grrr.

Hoffentlich weiß jemand ne Antwort.
Hi andre,

yesterday, after I finally gave up, I looked at my installed programs and I saw, that I still had something left over from WinDVD (tried that prog also) and after deinstalling this, reboot, deinstall all power dvd stuff(including cleaning registry), reboot, reinstall, reboot, it worked, BUT ONLY for DVDs, haven't tried .ts files or so, because I love to use MPC. The only thing now, which is left open are HD DVDs, I have sound, but no picture. I mean, I have picture, but some sort of a blue screen.

I can see, that Vista is telling me something about changing the color scheme, sorry for my english (in German it would be Farb Schema) and then bang the screen is blue. So, what does power dvd do to change the color scheme and how to avoid or change that before power dvd does it?

Greets
placebo
Hi,

I just bought Power DVD Ultra and no matter what I'll try to play (.ts, DVDs, HD DVDs) NOTHING won't play. The program always says, an error has occured, that's it. I have to say, I'm very disappointed, because I've read, that this program should do all just fine. Here are my specs:

Vista Home Premium
ASus P5B deluxe
2 g ram
Gainward 7950 GT
Power DVD Ultra HD Version
Nvidia Drivers 100.59 beta

Here is the log file of the crash:

Problemsignatur:
Problemereignisname: APPCRASH
Anwendungsname: PowerDVD.exe
Anwendungsversion: 7.0.2510.0
Anwendungszeitstempel: 45a45693