Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello,

I confirmed that I have the same kind of problem with a french version of Pometheus BD 3D in france...

It is with powerdvd12...and when I read your post you have problem with powerdvd11 alos...

With the patch (for powerdvd 12) it is possible to launch the BD 3D of Prometheus (it was not possibme before...) but when I try to play the movie the sound is ok, the image are in 3D but they are partialy frozen !! I see image during 3 seconds, the image froze during 10 seconds and skip to a new image all along the movie...

I have see that it is possible to see without problem the bonus preview in 3D of Avatar, Titanic, I robot...
All my other BD 3D plays well before and after the update with the pacth except Pometheus...which work fine on Bluray 3D player...it is really a problem with powerdvd12 (or powerdvd 11)...

Do you have a solution ?

Br,
Hello,

I confirmed that I have the same kind of problem with a french version of Pometheus BD 3D in france...
With the patch it is possible to launch the BD 3D of Prometheus (it was not possibme before...) but when I try to play the movie the sound is ok, the image are in 3D but they are partialy frozen !! I see image during 3 seconds, the image froze during 10 seconds and skip to a new image all along the movie...

I have see that it is possible to see without problem the bonus preview in 3D of Avatar, Titanic, I robot...
All my other BD 3D plays well before and after the update with the pacth except Pometheus...which work fine on Bluray 3D player...it is really a problem with powerdvd12....

Do you have a solution ?

Br,
Hello,

With the patch it is possible to launch the BD 3D of Prometheus (it was not possibme before...) but when I try to play the movie the sound is ok, the image are in 3D but they are partialy frozen !! I see image during 3 seconds, the image froze during 10 seconds and skip to a new image all along the movie...

All my other BD 3D plays well before and after the update with the pacth except Pometheus...which work fine on Bluray 3D player...it is really a problem with powerdvd12....

Do you have a solution ?

Br,
Hello,

Do you have a solution ?

Br,
Hello,

Do you have a solution ?

Br,
Go to: