Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My final video is a 720x576 dvd.
Something wrong but I do not know what...

Now I used wPanorama for scroll and debut to capture the window screen. Good work but too long. I need a solution with only PD11 :'(
You can't judge the quality of the image in the PDR preview window

I don't judge the pdr preview. The final video also have the same (very) poor quality of the preview.
I tried to change the format of pano image imported from jpg to tiff. The format of the video produced from avi to mp4 to avc, TO AVI, but the result DON'T CHANGE.
Where is my mistake?
I need to change any setting in the import of images?
I'm go crazy....
Sorry for my language but I'm very disappointed ynotfish ...
I did not understand if it is a bug or not ().
Your advice is to use WPanorama?
For example, the 6000 x 1200 image turn into 1920 x 1080

WTF!!
I have to change my Power director with another software?????
I want to make a "Ken Burns Effect"
But I have a problem with HiRes images.
During importing images in high resolution PowerDirector11 lowers the resolution and I see very low quality ... why?

I start to think that there is a limit on the size for the images to be imported ...
Thank you.
But the problem is:
during importing images in high resolution PowerDirector lowers the resolution and I see very low quality ... why?

I start to think that there is a limit on the size for the images to be imported ...
Hi,
I want to import a panoramic photo (5000x720 pixel) in my project, and move the point of view from left to right.
But I have a problem. When I import the image lost all the quality: help me!! Is where the mistake?

Help
Go to: