Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Waiting for this
Enabling 3D vision under start menu -> Nvidia worked for me

However if Im going to watch a 2D movie in Media Player Classic Home Cinema it automatically goes to 3D aswell... Disabling 3D vision solves this. However I don't want to keep enabling and disabling this based on if it is a 2D or 3D movie. I want to watch 2D movies in 2D and 3D movies in 3D. Is there a better solution?

Using GTX 680 with WHQL driver 301.10 under windows 7 SP1 X64.
Did not help.
Changing it to RGB 4:4:4 did not help. Same problem
Tried both catalyst 12.1 and 12.2 preview. They dont work with 3D either. Catalyst 11.8 does. This is weird. Why dosent cyberlink take this up with amd? I really dont get this!

Normally I use the latest catalyst for games and stuff. Then I have to downgrade to 11.8 each time I was a 3D movie...
Try using catalyst 11.8
Latest one to work for me is catalyst 11.8. Just tried catalyst 12.1 and 12.2 preview driver today. Still no 3d. Have to go back to 11.8 for 3D. I don't really understand what the problem is...
I had this problem with arcsoft but never powerdvd... Catalyst 11.8 works great for me atleast in powerdvd 11.
The info button on the tv should show what resolution you are getting. Should say like 1080 24Hz or something? Maybe you also have to check scaling in the catalyst control center. Put that to 0%.
Try and put the tv in just scan mode. Did that help?
Try with catalyst 11.8 driver
Try using catalyst 11.8. Haven't tested 11.10 myself. 11.9 didn't work.
Went back to Catalyst 11.8. 3D is working fine again.
Catalyst 11.9 broke 3D. Guess its back to 11.8
I sold my receiver and upgraded to catalyst 11.8. 3D works again.
Catalyst 11.8 works fine for me now. I also sold my amp. But don't if that had anything to do with it. Since the amp was sold the day before catalyst 11.8 came out.
cat 11.7 did not solve it for me. Also tried 11.8 preview. Didnt help either...

Used to work with powerdvd 10 and earlier catalyst for me aswell.
I have an OZC vertex 2 with firmware 1.33. Can the SSD firmware cause this? Not so long ago I did an SSD firmware upgrade, bios upgrade and swapped out the catalyst and powerdvd 10 to powerdvd 11. Lost 3D...
Same problem with Catalyst 11,7 and 11.8 preview released today. I believe this must be cyberlinks fault.

Checking the Blu-ray Disc & 3D Advisor on Blu-ray 3D says pass to all except AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series (it says no to my ati 6950?)
I allready have a seperate sony 3d bluray player. Works fine . However so should powerdvd. But guess ATI and cyberlink is having problems... Must be serious though, since its like 1,5 months since I made this post!
Go to: