Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I capture about 75 football video clips per weekend. I record in 1080p 60fps so I can produce end of season highlight video, but I want to down convert to 720p 30fps so can upload to a video sharing website each week. How can I batch produce video clips in the lower resolution / frame rate? I want as an output 75 separate video clips - not merged together as one file. Help?
Tony - thanks for the Profile.ini information. Do you mean to use bitrate 38000000 or should I be using 28000000?

I have found that the original video quality is nearly preserved when I deselect "Fast video rendering technology/Hardware video encoder". Now I can use the editor to lighten the video (Lighting Adjustment) and then produce H.264 AVC, Profile:AVC 1920 x 1080/60p (28 Mbps) and acheve video which is similar in quality to the original. I have not timed the rendering operation but I dont notice a difference between Fast video rendering "on" versus "off".

Is Fast video rendering known to result in lower video quality?

Jim
Thanks Tony - Under AVC H.264, I did select the 1920x1080 60p (28Mbps) profile from the dropdown list. I clicked the + button and see the settings as you show below. I didn't toggle CABAC/CAVLC to see if that makes a difference yet, but will do so later tonight. Any suggestion of other settings that might allow me produce video quality similar to the original? Can I increase bit rate to 28,000 K bps by editing Profile.ini?

Thanks, Jim
I imported into PD10 (Ultra) several Panasonic camcorder video clips recorded at 1080p 60 fps. I am trying to lighten the video and produce in the file format H.264 AVC at 1080p 60 fps - which is the same format as the original video. The lighten effect does brighten the video but unfortunately is also adds a substantial amount of noise/pixelation to the clip especially during the panning portion of the clip. The original clip does not have this noise. I have not shortened or selected any other editting feature.

Is there a PD10 setting/option that I can set to preserve the original video quality? Or is video degradation a comprise of PD10 the rendering speed?
Go to: