Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have purchased PowerDVD 12 ultra and activated the product but every time I reboot my computer when I launch PowerDVD 12 it keeps telling me to activate the software again but the serial number is already filled in. So when I click activate it tries to activate the product and this note appears:

"You have already activated your copy of Cyberlink PowerDVD - you cannot upgrade to the same version or to a lower version of the software".

Then I have no option but to click "OK" under that notice which leads to nowhere as PowerDVD 12 does not open. I have to uninstall it and reinstall it again but only to encounter the same problem after rebooting the laptop. It works only after the first activation but once you reboot it asks you to activate again and it doesn't open the program once activated the second time. I have updated to the latest software update so I don't know what's wrong.

When I click on activate the Windows user control window appears and asks me "do you want the following program to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?" and then it says "powerdvd activation" and gives me the option of "yes" or "no". If I click "yes" the note quoted above appears which is:

"You have already activated your copy of Cyberlink PowerDVD - you cannot upgrade to the same version or to a lower version of the software".

but if I click "no" this note appears:

"you cannot upgrade to powerDVD 12 because you don't have administrator privileges on this computer. Sign in to windows as an administrator and then try again"

This is not true because I am using my only account on this computer and I am the administrator and there is no guest account or anyone else using this computer.

I can launch the program only after launching right clicking on the PowerDVD icon on the desktop and clicking "run as administrator" but this is still annoying. I should be able to click on the icon and launch the program without being asked to activate again which doesn't work anyway after clicking activate.
I purchased PowerDVD 12 Ultra and noticed there is a function to browse Youtube videos but I cannot play any of the videos after trying various different Youtube videos/ It's just a black screen with a wheel rotating in the center. How do you get to play Youtube videos with PowerDVD 12 Ultra?
I'm sorry but that is not very clear at all as to what I am supposed to do. Would you be able to provide some basic step by step instruction. Is this the same method as doing split screen? Does this video provide the right path to doing TV wall as you call it?

http://youtu.be/rhyEBFKKYs0
Is it possible to create multiple frames or video shots on the one video like in this video, maybe more than 2 frames, if yes, how do you do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ykdZ8U5Jf0
Go to: