CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,
My audio receiver only supports Dolby, not DTS, I know some Bluerays don't have Dolby in English, can Cyberlink down mix DTS to Dobly? I know AC3 filter can do it but don't know how to tell Cyberlink to send to AC3 filter.

Thanks,
Thanks for the reply CyberLink-Michael...

Hmmm, so that support mentioned in Catalyst is not for my card although it's listed under the "The AMD Catalyst driver is compatible with the following AMD products."

Otherwise, what is a good ATI / NVIDIA card that has HDMI out with audio that supports this? Without having to spend hundreds?

Thanks,
Hi,
I am trying to get 3d Working. I have a 3d TV (47LW5700), I have a high speed HDMI cable, and ATI Radeon 4670 with Catylist 12.6 drivers which in the release notes says support HD3d over 1.4 and my card is listed.

AMD HD3D technology support enhancement
Enables support for AMD HD3D technology in conjunction with AMD CrossFireX configurations
Delivers a new Stereo 3D mode over HDMI™ 1.4a connections - 1080p at 30Hz is now enabled on supported displays

reference: http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/AMDCatalystSoftwareSuiteVersion121.aspx

Here is the report from Advisor. It fails the 3d tv and I don't understand why!

Can anyone help on why I can't use blueray 3d with my setup when it looks like I should be ok? I don't wanna spend the bucks on software to find out it wont work.

Thanks,
Go to: