Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
That patch version for Power DVD 7 is outdated. 2412 is the latest I think.
The bar will only appear when you move the mouse around. You can use any kind of mouse and it will work with Power DVD.
For all OEM inquiries , you should contact the hardware manufacturer that bundled Power DVD for replacement purposes.
You may have to right click on the shortcut for Power DVD 7 and select "Run As Administrator.
If for any reason you cannot still get this build to install, I recommend downloading vista compatible Power DVD 7 Trial from http://www.softpedia.com

You can use your serial key to unlock the demo into whatever version you paid for.
Good news. I had a discussion with staff and they told me that in a few days they will re-release a patch to cure the problem I was having. It had to do with the programming of the patch that allowed all other o/s to patch but not vista.

-EDIT- I dont see the patch on their page anymore so it appears they recalled this based on my feedback.
Divx is a video format that offers high quality video in a smaller file size.

You can view Divx in quite a few ways. Burn it to a CD and watch it on a DIVX Compatible player on your TV or PC, download movie files and convert them to DIVX, etc.
I think you have to select the option "Unpin from Start Menu"
Hi Christian,

It seems there was a problem with their email support today! I had a hard time recieving emails from them. All of a sudden just now I was bombarded by 17 emails from earlier attempts that I thought failed. LOL!!!

Anyway, Try clean installing things in order , etc and see if that helps. I wish I could offer you more help.

Good Luck!
Keeps giving me an error about saying I have to register the original program with my CD Key before I can apply the patch. Program is already registered and have tried numerous times to apply the patch with no luck. The program also trips up on the registration page and asks me to register my first name and last name along with email every time I start the program.
Go to: