Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: I will try another USB port in a bit...it requires me to climb under the desk and I have an errand I need to run first.

The Mixer settings - I'm unsure with those. They seem okay. The part that gets me is the device shows up as a Web Cam and any video that I do capture doesn't even have an Audio track in Edit mode. My hypothesis is that PD doesn't recognize an audio track from teh video in the first place. I could, of course, be wrong. I do have a DV port on the camera, but I don't have a 4pin to six pin DV cable. WHile I am out, I may see if I can find a cable for a reasonable price and try that (do they even make a 4 to 6 pin cable? I'll have to google that here in a sec).

Did this issue ever get resolved? I am having the exact same problem. I have a Pinnacle 710-USB capture device that is being recognized in PowerDirector 10 as a webcam, but I get no audio, just video...
Go to: