Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
thanks for this i downloaded but still did not work. Kept looking and turns out it was something to do with the catalyst manager installed for drivers... all good .... for now thanks
I thought I fixed this with info from the forums but it lasted a few days and happened again.

I bit the bullet and updated to windows 8 to see if that fixed the problem

updated drivers and everything else but still can not get it to run

any ideas?
I am also having this issue and have been talking to Cyberlink for the past few weeks without any solution so any ideas would be welcome
I am very new to PD10 and my issues is similar. I have been creating an 18th birthday video learning all the tricks for the first time which has been great and saved it.

Was going to spend a few hours today but when I have opened it up all the photos are there but when I play the video in timeline some on the pictures appear and others are blank. I followed what i could of the above but could not view them.

I created a quick dummy one and the pictures etc where there. I have not changed any file names or locations and don't want to start again any help would be appreciated.

Paul
Go to: