Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I ran the advisor and everything is good.
I've only played two blu-rays since I have only gotten my new system recently. And the first blu-ray that I played worked fine. And error code 0003 was the only thing that came up. I tried Googling it but the only thing that I found was stuff about copyright protections
Its Dodgeball A true underdog story. it is copyrighted by fox though
So I have recently bought a new movie and when I tried to play it I got this error and it says that I should update my blu-ray player. But everything I have is already up to date and I still can not watch this movie. I know that I have the ability to play blu-ray, I have watched other movies on this system. And when I emailed support, they said I should update and didn't give me a solid answer of what the error code means. Has anyone else had this issue and know how to solve it?
Go to: