Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you Jeff. The email I got doesn't have the Muzerk download, unlike yours. I think they bundle the packages differently depending on which link you use to buy PD15. I did find out that you can still download the SmartSound installer and I verified it does indeed still work with PD15:

http://www.smartsound.com/support/updates?product=cyberlink

What does anyone else use for background music? Are there really good free and royalty-free sources online I should know about?
I bought the Ultimate edition from the online download, and it says:

15 Music Tracks & Sound Effects from Muserk, Download

However, on my email download I don't see anything referring to Muzerk. Where can I get it?

Also, is there any SmartSound that comes with PD15? Or how else are people getting "fitted" music for their videos?
Thanks for your reply. Laptop 2 also has PD 10 trial. Looks like you may have hit on the explanation for the error I see. The unfortunate thing is now I don't have a way to compare 9 and 10 to see if it's worth the upgrade.

Bummer...
As an additional note, yes I have Quicktime installed, yes it's the latest version, and no, I don't want to use some 3rd party software to convert the MOV first. Definitely a bug with PD 10 since it works just fine with PD 9.
I have an iPhone 4S running the latest iOS 5.1.1. With any video I shoot, when I import the MOV file I don't get an error message and it shows up fine and even plays fine as a clip in the Media Room , but when I add it to the timeline I get the error message as shown in the attachments. 'Media source error... could not construct the media source as a graph'

I'm running a fresh install of PD 10 trial version 10.0.0.1703

Same error happens on two different laptops. One of the laptop has a very recent install of Windows 7 with no other video editing program.

I own PD 9 and get no error in that app.

Just to be clear:
Laptop 1: PD 9 Deluxe and PD 10 trial
Laptop 2: PD 10 only

Video plays fine with Windows Media Player and as a clip in the Media Room, but not on the timeline.

Anyone else have this problem? It's an iPhone video, not some rare camera!
Go to: