Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I don't understand why slicing-and-dicing a large video file into mutiple video files is such a hazzle in Power Director. A causal search on the internet pops at a great many freeware that can do that.

https://filmora.wondershare.com/video-editing-tips/free-video-cutter.html
Quote Please see this FAQ. These steps are valid for all versions of PD.

Thank you. It works.
I just upgraded to PD19 from PD14. I am happy that the Preview function is a lot more stable and I don't have to constantly invoke Task Manager to kill PDR (knock on wood). However, the video and music under Preview still is out of sync (quite seriously sometimes - the music has finished playing and the video is still back at the beginning!). It makes it very difficult to work on a project that is music sensitive. I often have to Produce a mp4 and hand time it to resync the two. It's very painful. Is there a way to work around this?
Quote Hello,

Yes, you can still purchase the perpetual Ultra or Ultimate versions of PowerDirector. See this link:

https://www.cyberlink.com/store/powerdirector-video-editing-software/buy_en_US.html?affid=2581_1572_540

Your version is too old to get an upgrade price. Upgrades are only available for the last two versions.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator.

Thank you. I purchased it.
I don't want the subscription option. Can I still upgrade to PD19 from my PD14? I can't find any product page for PD19 anymore. Are you offering only the subscription version now?
Quote It is best to produce projects using the closest possible match to the original material. If you click on h.264 you will see M2TS just below. However, if you click on m2ts, a list will appear giving the option to use MP4

Yes, that works. Thanks
My camcorder produces video using the m2ts format. I have no trouble importing them into PD 14. But what format should I use in order to create a good high density video? I only see the following formats: avi, mpeg-2, windows media, quicktime, h.264AVC, h.265HEVC, and XAVC 5. I tried a few formats but the output qualities are not very good.

What happened to mp4 format? It was one of the choices in previous version of PD (I am using v14).

Thank you.
I have a project with some 20+ chapters originally intended for creating a DVD. I like to know if there is a way to automatically produce one video files per chapter so I can upload selected chapter to Youtube. The designs are quite complex so doing it manually by creating multiple projects is out of the question. I am hoping there is an easy way.

Thanks,
Thanks
Wasn't there an "Inverse Blur" effect in previous versions of PD? I can't find it in PD 10.
Go to: