Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The TS files (Transport stream) : windows madiaplayer can play the ts files. Even from an encrypted bouquet meaning that the ts files are not anymore encrypted.
this means that the x-trend saves the ts without encrytion, not sure how the et-9000 solves that. All the ts files are from a encrypted provider and after transfering the ts to my computer, then mediaplayer can plat those.

Converting the ts to mpeg and cyberlink powerdirector could use it but as with any conversion, converting digital formats is not always a goodd idea although, there are many container formats.

Powerdirector10 still seems to have problems with HD 1080i and sure 1080p. SD is fine.
The TS files are from an Xtrend ET-9000

Rollem : ok, I will try to convert the ts to another format

Short piece of the TS?
How, if powerdirector can not show the video
I use the registered version.

And funny, power director 9 could play the TS video.
But when I selected trimming, the trom pop-up was not able to show the TS video.

Powerdirector 10 could not play the TS video, just the TS audio.
Trim function shows also the audio track since no video is loaded.

The TS file is not HD, so just the old SD format.
The TS contains the video and all audio tracks.
Eh the ts file? no, powerdirector 10 has problems with all my ts files.

Btw, why keep on bashing Cyberlink instead of staying On-Topic with some good tips.

Opening TS files grabs the audio track, not the video.

The ts file can be played but oh no, not powerdirector 10.
Powerdirector 9 could play the ts files , both audio as video.

I wonder, does cyberlink know what they are doing or not?
I only work with TS so this app is useless.

Windows7 64 bit up to date
6GB ram
Intel I950 processor 4x3Ghz
Asus Xonar Essence STX audio

Go to: