Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I received a private message with a link to the patch and it has resolved my issue, I'm producing as we speak.

Not sure why that person didn't just post the link on here but here's the link to the patch:

http://update.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/patch/PowerDirector/VDE130822-02/TR130910-018/PowerDirector_2109_GM2.5_Patch_Patch_VDE130822-02.exe
I have exactly the same problem on my Windows 8 Pro 64-bit. I upgraded to the entire Director Suite 2 and feel I've been ripped off.
Ticket created and they did exactly the same troubleshooting and said they have to escalate it to Research & Development.
Since you have the problem and I have it and a client of mine who also has upgraded has the same problem. Three different hardware platforms and two different OS platforms.
It has to be a problem with PowerDirector 12.

I had spent hours and hours creating a production to get it produced and ready for a deadline. I waited 2 days and now am recreating the production in v.11 to be able to make the deadline. What a waste of time and money. I wonder if Cyberlink will reimburse me for my wasted time.
Go to: