Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Noted Michael, Thanks.

Dave W.
Noted Michael, thank you for looking into the issue(s) for me.
You state you've tried latest patch v2119_57 for PowerDVD 12 Ultra. Do you mean v2118a_57 which is the latest I have?
I cannot find v2119_57 on Cyberlink's site.
I have raised two support tickets CS001230438 and CS001230490 for further help.
Thanks again,
Dave W.
Thanks again Steve.

I'm sure the video file fits into an acceptable format. However, forgetting the video for a while, I am getting the same error message when I try to download a standard jpeg picture file.

I have resized the picture file to an industry standard 640x480 jpeg which gives a revised file size of 95kbs.

When I try to download it from PowerDVD 12 Ultra on my laptop to PowerDVD Remote/Mobile on the ipad4, I still get the error message on my laptop "Maximum file size exceeded", implying that the file is greater than 4Gbs!

There must be something fundamentally wrong somewhere.

Regards,

Dave W.
Than you for replying, Steve.

The formats I am trying to download from laptop to iPad4 are:

VIDEO:

MPEG4 - AVC
Baseline @ L3.0
CABAC = no
Aspect ratio= 16:9
Frame rate = 25fps
w848xh480 pixels
Bit rate = 1635 kps variable
File size = 1.16 Gbs

Audio = AAC 128 kps

PHOTO:

JPEG 2048x1537 pixels
File size = 821 Kbs

Regards,

Dave W.
I'm trying to download an MP4 video file from PowerDVD 12 Ultra on my Windows 7 Dell XPS Laptop, to my iPad4 running iOS6 and PowerDVD Mobile and Power DVD Remote.

All I get each time is Power DVD 12 Ultra message "MAXIMUM FILE SIZE EXCEEDED" - FAT32 maximum being 4Gbs.

The files I am trying to download are 821kbs and 1.16Gbs, both clearly not greater than the 4 Gbs maximum.

Anyone having similar problems or know a solution?

Regards and thank you in anticipation.

Dave W.
You're welcome, Greg. Hope it works for you.
Have similar problem Greg1111. Found that if you remove folders from the Cyberlink library and then add them again, the system re-scans and adds thumbnails back in. A bit of a pain but it works for now until the cause of the problem is fixed.
Go to: