Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: FPS 1 은 지원되는 형식 리스트에 없는것 같아요. 여기 링크에서 한번 확인해보세요~~~

http://kr.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd/spec_ko_KR.html

윤미연님 답변 고맙습니다.
제가 FRAPS로 게임동영상 녹화해서 편집하는것이 취미인데,
FPS1은 코덱이라서 영상파일의 확장자는 AVI가 됩니다.
AVI는 리스트에 있긴 한데, 문제는 FPS1코덱을 지원하느냐가 확실치가 않네요.

행복하신 하루되세요!

thanks kingsmeadow!!!! very much!!!

I want test this program Powerdvd.
but powerdvd triel can not play all my fraps files.
this is only because of triel version?
I must check it before a purchus.

Quote: I have been using FRAPS to record flights on Microsoft Flight Simulator vX. FRAPS is a great little program that makes a full size uncompressed AVI file of the flight or parts of it. I was hoping to use Power Director 10 to create videos from the simulator, however I find I cannot import the AVI files into P.D.10 or even Windows Movie Maker because on importing them into the program I get the following message :
"This AVI file cannot be imported because the codec required to play the file is not installed on your computer."
I have foud a link to TechSmith Screen Capture Codec (TSCC) this appears to be what I need to install? has anyone had this problem and used this download.

I use Fraps too.
and. I have problem with WindowsLiveMovieMaker.(but not WindowsMovieMaker. check spell L.i.v.e. because this is other version.)
If you want editing FrapsFIle without problem. i can recommand another professional program.
I use 'sony Vegas 10 platinum' for editing FPS1codecAVIfile(recorded with Fraps)
(Fraps work with FPS1codec, not with divxcodec)
camtasia is not a program for game-recording. we use camtasia for window-screen-recording.
Fraps is a program for game-recording. fraps can record window-screen only with aero-screen-mode.

I am here for PowerDVD12Triel (not for powerdirector)
I have a problem. Powerdvd(triel version) can not play FPS1codecAVIfile(recorded with Fraps)
so I searching anyinformation in this forum.
anybody can help me??
파워DVD체험판 버전12을 다운받아서
실행해봤는데

Fraps로 녹화한 파일들 (확장자는 avi이고 코덱은 FPS1) 은 전부 재생을 거부하네요.
이것들을 sony vegas 인코딩프로그램으로 WMV로 포멧을 바꾼 파일들은 재생되지만...

이건 머; 체험판이라고 해도 기본적인 테스트 자체가 안되네요.;
체험판만 재생을 지원안하는건지, 아니면 정품구매해도 지원안하는게 FPS1코덱인지
도무지 불분명합니다.

LG ODD에 번들로 들어오면서,
파워DVD프로그램이 많이 친숙해져있는 상태이긴 한데,
기본적인게 안되고, 여러가지로 걸리는게 많네요.
쪼금만 더 노력해 주세요.
Go to: