Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Update (which may help others experiencing this issue).

In my case the issue appears to be linked to rendering mpeg 4 video. When going onto the production screen "Fast rendering technology" and "Intel Quick Sync Video" are selected by default. This was no problem when I was using Windows 8 but seems to halt production under Windows 8.1. However, I found that simply unchecking the checkbox for Fast Rendering Technology seemed to solve the problem.

It may be specific to my particular set-up (a Lenovo Yoga 13 with Intel HD 4000 graphics - the driver for which I believe may have been customised by Lenovo).

Hope this helps someone else. If anyone has any further insights then please feel free to add them.
PD has ceased to work properly on my laptop after these updates. The program opens and appears to allow editing of projects but it will not produce anything. On attempting any production the clock just keeps on ticking with no discernable result and I end up having to use task manager to close the program.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled, updated drivers and have done all the basics so any ideas?

Also, out of interest, does anyone have a working version of PD11 on a Windows 8.1 platform as I know there are others with this same problem?
Quote: welcome to the world of Cyberlink...you are now in the lost & never found zone..!!

Lol - I suspected so. I should stop buying cyberlink stuff as they do indeed have a track record of failing whenever you make the slightest change to your PC. In fact I think I will stop buying Cyberlink stuff
Quote: I updated the program to the latest version and it still hangs when I try to produce a video. I am running Windows 8.1 x64. Is anyone else having this problem?

Me too. I cannot produce anything currently. I am also running windows 8.1 x64 on a Lenovo Yoga 13.
Go to: