Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
But why now ? The discs are original, bought from Amazon UK and the first time I played them after buying them they did not have the problem. I don't know how to go with third party stuff, don't understand very well what that means or how it works. Thank you for the feedback, hopefully someone at Cyberlink will look into it.
But why now ? The discs are original, bought from Amazon UK and the first time I played them after buying them they did not have the problem. I don't know how to go with third party stuff, don't understand very well what that means or how it works. Thank you for the feedback, hopefully someone at Cyberlink will look into it.
Hi everyone ! I am also having this issue but with Warner Bros titles !

STAR WARS And X-Men First CLass work like a charm, but the Batman Anthology, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight have the issue. I tried Green Lantern, but it does not have this issue. The Batman blu-rays, however, have it and it's BIG.

http://attachments.techguy.org/attachments/199528d1319751375/p2223_27-10-11.jpg

Observe at 0:45 and 1:25

I have a AMD Phenom II 2 550 @ 3,10 Ghz
4.00 GB RAM
Windows 7 x64 (I need RAM for my job)
ASUS BR-04B2T BD Player
2x BenQ G2420HDB displays @ 1920x1080
NVidia Geforce 9600 GT 512 MB GDDR3
PowerDVD 11

I tried updating the BD player firmware, tried playing discs in another software except PowerDVD, tried chaging the SATA connections, tried cleaning the discs, updating graphics drivers, disabled Aero before playback, NOTHING WORKS.
Go to: