Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I just have to say one of the top reasons I chose PowerDirector over all of the other video editors was this forum. PD has its quirks but so do the rest of them, the difference is here one will receive fairly prompt, great advice. It is rare to see a question go without attention.

Thanks to all of you,
Nate
Tony, the camera does .MOV
Here is the DXDiag after running the 64 bit.

Thanks for the reply,
The C Drive is a 128gb SSD, yes I know there has been issues posted here concerning SSD drives. The output when producing goes to the 750 gb drive. This is kind of an experiment, if the drive configuration has issues I can go back to having the 750 my primary drive.
Edit: I just noticed it did not report any of the Nvida GeForce GPU properties just the Intel integrated properties.

Nate
So I bought a new laptop in hopes it would handle producing good videos primarily from a HD point of view camera (Drift HD Stealth). I (hopefully) have attached the SxDiag file from this laptop, please let me know your opinions. I just finished the 30 day trial, it seemed work very well, but the trial version does not have all of the capability.

Thanks,
Nate
How many different formats are there that require this? Do you need to do this in both produce and create disk?

Thanks,
Nate
Thanks Tony, that fixed it :

Nate
Hello,
Trying out PD10 and found that the audio is gone after producing to .mov, audio comes through when producing to other formats. The original video is .mov and I am adding a music track, all plays fine while editing. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Nate
Go to: