Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there really a difference between CD and DVD adhesive labels, or are they just trying to scam Joe Public?
Quote: Hi,

Please download the user guide from this link and refer it. It has the complete guide :- http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/powerdirector/userguide_en_US.html

Thank you. I was using the F1 help instead, which is much more limited than the pdf help file.
After scenes are detected and split in a video clip, is there any way to export them out (all of them, all at the same time) of the parent video clip file into separate video clip files?

Kerkenat
After I edit my video, add a dvd menu and click burn, I check the box that says "create a folder".

How do I burn a new dvd with those files, so that I don't have to re-render the whole project?

kerkenat
Go to: