Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Levels are set at 0-255

It's simply black is not black, but grey. Black should be 0 on a waveform monitor with white at 100 for example. This looks like the blacks are about 5-10.

Thanks for all of your input. The lack of input by anyone from Cyberlink during the trial of their software is, well, not a great sign.
Really? No one from Cyberlink?

So you don't want my $100?
Hi,

Total Media Theater 5 and Media Player Classic Home Cinema are fine as I mentioned, it's just PDVD where the blacks are not black, they're gray.

Ie the blacks are not 0 IRE they look like they're about 8-10
Ditto.

With TMT5 it's fine with my nVidia 520GT but I get the stutter when I tried to use a Radeon 6450.

Haven't tried reclock, but you're right, for $100 this should be fixed by the software vendor.
Hi,

Trying out PDVD12...at the moment the black levels are quite raised during BR playback. TMT5 and MPC are fine, so it must be an issue with PDVD.

Any ideas? I like the software, but can't use it with the current black levels like they are.

Thanks

Vista 32
nVidia 520GT
Quadcore 2.4
4GB RAM
Go to: